The BKI COH-ES electric convection oven is a half-size model that includes five adjustable racks and 11 removable rack guides, so operators can position food for optimal results. It offers a temperature range of 150 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit and a two-speed fan with a 1⁄4-horsepower motor to distribute air evenly. The fan and heating elements are turned off automatically by the door interlock switch when the door is opened, while the fan can be turned on manually by a rotary switch to cool the unit down quickly. To prevent finished food from being left in the oven, the oven is equipped with a 60-minute timer that must be manually shut off once the cooking cycle has ended.
The door, capable of opening a full 180 degrees, is equipped with a thermal pane window that lets chefs see into the oven to monitor food as it cooks. Indicator lights are activated when the heating element is on and when the oven has reached the selected temperature. For durability in a commercial kitchen, the BKI COH-ES half-size convection oven is constructed with a stainless steel door, front, top, trim, and sides. The interior is heavy-gauge steel finished with porcelain enamel. The unit is insulated throughout the door, back, top, and sides to improve efficiency.
- Half-size electric convection oven
- 150-550 degree F temperature range
- 2 speed fan with 1⁄4 HP motor circulates air
- Stainless steel construction is durable and scratch resistant
- Heavy-gauge steel interior is finished in porcelain enamel
- Top, sides, back, and door are insulated
- Thermal pane viewing window allows operators to see into the cabinet
- Interior is illuminated by cabinet light
- Door interlock switch ensures fan and heating elements are automatically shut off when the door is opened
- Manual rotary switch turns the fan on when the door is opened for fast cool down
- 5 heavy-duty, chrome-plated racks are adjustable on 11 positions
- Removable rack guides are on 15⁄8 in. spacings
- Door opens 180 degrees for easy loading and unloading
- Control panel is front mounted for easy access heavy-duty
- 60 min. adjustable timer must be manually turned off after the cycle is complete
- Indicator light turns on when heating elements are on
- Temperature ready indicator lights let operators know when the oven has reached desired temperature
- 220 V/50-60 Hz/3 ph, 9.5 kW, 23.6-27.6 A
- Overall Dimensions: 31 in. W x 331⁄2 in. D x 25 in. H
- UL, CSA, and CE listed; NSF certified
Convection Oven, countertop, electric, half size, single, standard rotary controls, temp range 150°F to 550°F, (5) rack capacity per oven, cool down function and timer, stainless steel front, top, sides and insulated doors, double paned thermal glass windows, 9.5kW, UL, CE, NSF, 220v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
B.K.I. COH-ES SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Door Construction||Glass Only|
|Interior Construction||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Ovens||Single|
|Pans (per deck)||5 Pans|
|Warranty||2 year limited parts & labor|