The Cres Cor IFW-63-10 retractable warming lamp is the perfect device to use between the kitchen and server pick-up station to help keep food warm while also providing an attractive source of light. The lamp mounts to the ceiling and is adjustable from 23 to 601⁄2 inches. A spring tension cord reel is used to adjust the length of the cable. When placed under the 250-watt red lamp, food stays warm for a few minutes until servers can pick it up to take to customers. The On/Off switch is located at the porcelain socket for convenience. The Cres Cor IFW-63-10 retractable warming lamp comes in black to match virtually any establishment's theme.
- Mounts to the ceiling so food can easily sit beneath the lamp
- Height is adjustable with a spring tension cord reel
- Food stays warm until served to customer while sitting under the light
- 250-W red lamp is shatter resistant and thermal shock resistant
- On/Off switch is located at the socket for convenience
- Comes in black to match virtually any establishment
- Porcelain socket is durable for a long life
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 250 W
- Overall Dimensions: 61⁄2 in. dia. x 23-601⁄2 in. H
Warmer, retractable ceiling mounted, infra red, 30-1/2"-60-1/2" adjustable length, spring tension cord reel, on-off switch, (1) 250 watts lamp, Black, NSF, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cres Cor IFW-63-10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|