The Cres Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN countertop carving station is perfect for front-of-the-house carving stations or buffet lines for slicing and serving meat. The maple cutting board is aesthetically pleasing and is cleaner and safer than plastic or glass cutting boards. The flexible arm keeps the lamp in place after you adjust it, and the arm is nickel-chrome plated with a clear vinyl powder coating to resist stains and scratches. The aluminum shade is also finished with a nickel powder coating to resist scratching. The warmer is portable and adjustable for your convenience. For easier access and operation, the on/off toggle switch is mounted on the base. The Cres Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN countertop carving station uses a shatter- and thermal-shock-resistant, 250-watt red lamp to keep food warm while it is being sliced and served.
- Portable, adjustable infrared warmer
- Maple cutting board is safer than glass or plastic cutting boards
- Flexible arm tension keeps the lamp in position once you have adjusted it
- Shatter-resistant, thermal-shock-resistant, 250-W red lamp
- On/off toggle switch is mounted on the base for easy access
- Aluminum shade with a polished nickel powder coat to resist scratching
- Flexible arm is nickel-chrome-plated with a clear, vinyl powder coating
- Nickel chrome plated cast zinc base bolts to the cutting board
- Porcelain bulb socket
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 6 ft. power cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 16 in. D x 52 in. H
- NSF certified
Carving Station, countertop, (1) 250 watt lamp, portable infra red warmer, flexible arm tension, on-off switch, maple cutting board, polished nickel hood, powder coated, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor IFW-61-GL-10PN SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet