The Cres Cor CO-151-FWUA-12DE cook and hold oven is the perfect unit for cooking, transporting, and holding large amounts of food. With the 5-inch swivel casters, moving the cabinet is simple. Thanks to ceramic magnetic latches, the two Dutch doors stay closed while the cabinet is moving. Warm air stays in the cabinet since the doors have silicone gaskets, and the cabinet is insulated with thick fiberglass. The stainless steel construction of the cabinet makes it durable for constant use and resistant to minor damage like scratches and dents.
Food maintains its ideal texture when it is held with the the AquaTemp system. To maintain the cabinet's humidity, a water heater is used. If water is low, an indicator light alerts you, and an automatic water fill system will fill it with water. The oven can also use dry heat or a combination of moist and dry heat. The Cres Cor CO-151-FWUA-12DE cook and hold oven comes with a convection system that evenly distributes heat throughout the oven cavity.
- Made of stainless steel for durability in a commercial setting
- Coved corners in the oven make cleaning it out easier
- 12 wire angle sets adjust in 11⁄2 in. spacings to hold various pans
- Silicone gaskets on both Dutch doors keep warm air inside the oven
- Doors stay closed with the ceramic magnetic latches on the doors
- Antimicrobial handles slow the growth of germs
- Moving the oven is easy with the 5-in. swivel casters; 2 casters have brakes
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 8000 W, 23 A, NEMA 6-50 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 283⁄4 in. W x 373⁄4 in. D x 7311⁄16 in. H
- CSA listed
- Oven bakes, cooks, holds, reheats, and roasts
- 140-350 degree F temperature range
- Convected air system ensures all food is evenly heated
- Oven can use moist heat, dry heat, or a combination of both to heat food
- Large quantities of food is easily rethermalized with the high-power oven
- Water heater includes automatic water fill system and low water indicator
- Electronic, solid state controller has an LED display
- Ideal food texture maintains humidity and temperatures with the AquaTemp system
- Able to hold up to 300 lbs. of meat
- Ventless design allows for installation virtually anywhere
Cook-N-Hold Cabinet, mobile, AquaTemp™, convection oven, top mounted power unit, solid state process controls, (12) sets of universal slides, adjustable on 1-1/2" centers, (6) chrome plated wire grids, anti-microbial latches, stainless steel interior and exterior, standard controls, cCSAus, CSA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor CO-151-FWUA-12DE SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Capacity (Pans)||12 Pan|
|Specialty Options||Cook & Hold|