The Cres Cor 207-1820 sheet pan rack has a fully welded aluminum frame and construction that is durable, stable, and resistant to corrosion. Angle ledge supports are used to hold the pans while storing and transporting product; they are riveted in place and can accommodate heavy loads. Moving the rack is simple with the 5-inch swivel casters, and the rack locks into place thanks to its two brakes. The Cres Cor 207-1820 sheet pan rack is able to hold up to 20 full-size, 18-inch-by-26-inch pans at a time.
- (20) 18 in. x 26 in. pan capacity
- Transports and stores product
- Fully welded, aluminum frame of the rack is sturdy and durable
- Aluminum construction is heavy duty and resists corrosion
- Pans sit on angle ledge supports that are welded in place on the rack
- Moving the rack is simple with the 5-in. swivel casters
- Overall Dimensions: 22 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Utility Rack, mobile, angle ledge, full height, open sides, welded pan slides with extruded angles, 3" centers, (40) 14" x 18" tray or (20) 18" x 26" pan capacity, end loading, fully welded Hi-Tensile aluminum frame construction, (4) 5" swivel casters (2) braked, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor 207-1820 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||End Load|
|Number of Levels||20|