The Cres Cor 207-1818-C sheet pan rack is able to accommodate 18 full-size, 18-inch-by-26-inch sheet pans. These pans sit on extruded angle ledge supports that are riveted onto the rack. The entire unit is constructed from aluminum for durability and corrosion resistance. The frame of the rack is also made of aluminum for stability. The design of this unit allows it to easily roll into warming cabinets, refrigerators, and freezers. Moving the Cres Cor 207-1818-C sheet pan rack is simple with the swivel casters, and they can easily lock into place since two come with brakes.
- (18) 18 in. x 26 in. pan capacity
- Designed to fit in roll-in and pass-through freezers, refrigerators, and warming cabinets
- Rigidity is provided by the aluminum structural framework
- Constructed entirely from aluminum for durability and resistance to corrosion
- Extruded angle ledge supports can easily accommodate heavy loads since they are riveted in place
- Easily moves thanks to the 5-in. swivel casters and locks in place with 2 brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 211⁄4 in. W x 251⁄8 in. D x 641⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Rack, Roll-In Refrigerator, open frame design, angle-type uprights, with angle slides for 18" x 26" pans, slides on 3" centers, 18 pan capacity, welded extruded aluminum frame, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor 207-1818-C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Roll-In Height|
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||End Load|
|Number of Levels||18|