The Cres Cor 207-1812-SD sheet pan rack is perfect for holding and transporting food product. This unit will hold 12 full-size, 18-inch-by-26-inch pans on extruded angle ledge supports that are welded into the rack for strength. The rack easily accommodates heavy loads, and the 5-inch swivel casters make moving the rack easier. The framework is reinforced and made of aluminum for stability of the rack. The rest of the Cres Cor 207-1812-SD sheet pan rack is made of aluminum for durability and corrosion resistance.
- Reinforced structural framework is made of aluminum for stability
- Constructed of aluminum for corrosion resistance
- Ideal for storing and transporting product easily
- Heavy loads are easy to move since the pans sit on extruded angle ledge supports that are welded in place
- 5-in. swivel casters make moving the rack simple
- 2 casters have brakes to lock the rack in place
- (12) 18 in. x 26 in. pan capacity
- Overall Dimensions: 227⁄16 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Utility Rack, mobile, angle ledge, super duty, full height, open sides, riveted pan slides with extruded angles, 5-1/8" centers, (24) 14" x 18" tray or (12) 18" x 26" pan capacity, end loading, fully welded Hi-Tensile aluminum frame construction, (4) 5" swivel casters (2) braked, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor 207-1812-SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||End Load|
|Number of Levels||12|