The Cres Cor 207-1812 sheet pan rack has a welded frame that is made of aluminum for stability. Five-inch swivel casters make moving the cabinet simple. Two of the casters have brakes that lock the rack in place for easy loading and unloading. Up to 12 full-size pans can be held on this rack. Angle ledge supports hold the pans in place, and these supports are riveted in place so the Cres Cor 207-1812 sheet pan rack can transport heavy loads.
- Holds (12) 18 in. x 26 in. pans
- Constructed from aluminum for strength and durability
- Welded frame is made of aluminum and provides stability to the rack
- Pans sit in angle ledge supports while being stored or transported
- Heavy loads can be accommodated since the supports are riveted to the rack
- Moving the rack is simple with the 5-in swivel casters, 2 come with brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 227⁄16 in. W x 295⁄8 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Utility Rack, mobile, angle ledge, full height, open sides, riveted pan slides with extruded angles, 5-1/8" centers, (24) 14" x 18" tray or (12) 18" x 26" pan capacity, end loading, fully welded Hi-Tensile aluminum frame construction, (4) 5" swivel casters (2) braked, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor 207-1812 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||End Load|
|Number of Levels||12|