The Cres Cor 207-1524-SD sheet pan rack is mounted on 5-inch swivel casters that make moving the equipment easy when it is loaded with food. Two of those casters have brakes to lock the rack into place for easy unloading and loading. Your product can be stored and transported on this rack easily. It holds (24) 15-inch-by-20-inch pans on angle ledge pan supports that are riveted and welded in place for added strength. Since these supports are extruded, they can easily handle heavy loads. The Cres Cor 207-1524-SD sheet pan rack has a reinforced framework that is constructed of aluminum for corrosion resistance and strength.
- Store and transport products on 15 in. x 20 in. pans
- Holds up to 24 pans at a time
- Reinforced framework is fully welded for stability and strength
- Aluminum construction makes the rack strong and resistant to corrosion
- Angle ledge pan supports are extruded, riveted, and welded in place to handle heavy loads
- Pans rest on angle ledges that accommodate heavy loads
- 5-in. swivel casters make moving the cabinet simple
- Overall Dimensions: 245⁄8 in. W x 31 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Rack, Mobile Utility, full height, open sides, with riveted & welded angle slides for 15" x 20" pans, slides on 5-1/8" centers, 24 pan capacity, welded extruded aluminum frame, end loading, super duty angle ledge, (4) 5" swivel casters (2) braked, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor 207-1524-SD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||End Load|
|Number of Levels||24|