The Cres Cor 200-1833A sheet pan rack makes moving pans of food easier. With wide spacing between the sidewall and each pan, your product will retain its shape and will not become damaged easily. The pans are held on 11⁄2-inch centers that provide strength. The framework creates strength and rigidity so the rack keeps its shape. Since the Cres Cor 200-1833A sheet pan rack is constructed from aluminum, it is durable and resistant to corrosion. Swivel casters make moving the rack easier, and you can easily lock it into place since two have brakes. Up to (31) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans can fit on this rack.
- Stores and transports up to (31) 18 in. x 26 in. pans
- Aluminum framework is fully welded for strength and heavy duty use
- Aluminum construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Sidewalls hold pans on 11⁄2 in. centers
- 5-in. swivel casters make moving the rack easier; 2 include brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 2113⁄16 in. W x 263⁄4 in. D x 579⁄16 in. H
- NSF certified
Utility Rack, mobile, intermediate height, closed corrugated sides for 18" x 26" pans, 31 pan capacity, 1-1/2" centers, end loading, welded Hi-Tensile aluminum frame construction, (4) 5" swivel casters (2) braked, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor 200-1833A SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Bottom Load|
|Access Type||End Load|
|Number of Levels||31|