The Cres Cor 150-1840D non-insulated utility cabinet allows you to easily move food product from one place to another. Extruded sidewalls can hold up to (40) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans and plastic food boxes. Pan stops on the door provide ideal airflow to help keep products warm. You can easily load the pans or boxes into the cabinet since the reinforced door opens to 270 degrees and latches onto the side of the cabinet. A gravity type latch keeps the door closed while it is being transported. The Cres Cor 150-1840D non-insulated utility cabinet is made from aluminum for heavy use and has an extruded frame for durability.
- Ideal for holding and transporting food product
- Top and base act as bumpers since they extend past the walls of the cabinet
- Extruded frame of the cabinet is fully welded for stability
- Aluminum construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Reinforced door swings out to 270 degrees and can be attached to the cabinet's side for loading and unloading of product
- Door stays closed during transport with the gravity type latch
- Extruded sidewalls can hold (40) 18 in. x 26 in. pans and plastic food boxes on 11⁄2-in. centers
- Pan stops on the doors allow for airflow to keep food fresh
- 5-in. swivel casters are durable and 2 come with brakes
- Overall Dimensions: 207⁄8 in. W x 271⁄2 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Cabinet, Mobile Enclosed, full height, single wall non-insulated, interlocking extruded sidewalls, capacity (40) 18" x 26" sheet pans or plastic food boxes, aluminum exterior and interior, (4) 5" swivel casters, (2) braked, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor 150-1840D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Lip Load|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||40 Full Size|
|Warranty||3 year parts & 1 year labor; lifetime guarantee against rust & corrosion|