The Cres Cor 121-PH-UA-11D heated proofing and holding cabinet is non-insulated but easily proofs bread doughs and holds food at ideal serving temperatures until they are served. The heating system maintains the perfect combination of heat and humidity for holding or proofing. Food can be held at temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, while the proofing temperature range from 80 to 95 degrees with 95 percent humidity.
The aluminum construction of the cabinet is durable and resistant to corrosion. Food can easily be seen through the Lexan door, while its gasket prevents warm air from leaking out of the cabinet. A magnetic latch prevents the door from opening while it is being transported. 5-inch swivel casters make moving the cabinet simple, and two of them come with locks to keep the cabinet in place. The Cres Cor 121-PH-UA-11D heated proofing and holding cabinet has 11 sets of chrome-plated wire angles that can hold various pans on 11⁄2-inch adjustable centers.
- Non-insulated proofing and holding cabinet
- Heating system maintains the ideal combination of heat and humidity for proper holding or proofing
- Food is held at temperatures up to 180 degrees F
- Proofing temperature ranges from 80-95 degrees F with a 95 percent humidity
- Aluminum construction is strong and resistant to corrosion
- Lexan door is field reversible and allows staff to easily see into the cabinet
- Door gasket prevents warm air from leaking out
- Magnetic latch prevents the door from opening during transport
- 11 sets of chrome-plated wire angles hold a variety of pans on 11⁄2 in. adjustable centers
- Exterior controls can be accessed without opening the door
- Integral drip trough on the front keeps floors dry and safe
- 5-in. swivel casters make moving the cabinet easier, 2 come with locks
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 16.7 A, 2000W, 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 241⁄4 in. W x 32 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed
Proofer/Hot Cabinet, non-insulated, removable bottom heater, wire universal slides for 12" x 20" thru 18" x 26" pans, on 4-1/2" centers, adjustable on 1-1/2", capacity (11) 18" x 26" sheet pans or (22) 12" x 20" pans, aluminum construction, field reversible Lexan door, integral drip trough, (4) 5" swivel casters (2) braked, CSA, cCSAus, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor 121-PH-UA-11D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||11 Full Size|
|Warranty||90 day labor & 1 year parts|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|