The Cres Cor 121-PH-1818D heated holding and proofing cabinet is perfect for transporting food to other locations. A magnetic latch on the door keeps it closed while you transport the cabinet. Moving it is simple with the 5-inch swivel casters. The aluminum construction of the cabinet makes it durable and resistant to corrosion. The Lexan polycarbonate door allows you to easily see in the cabinet.
Heat and humidity are balanced by the cabinet's heating system for effective holding and proofing. Food is held at temperatures up to 180 degrees Fahrenheit, while the proofing temperature range from 80 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit with a 95 percent humidity. Wire angle pan supports can hold (18) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans or (36) 12-inch-by-20-inch pans on 3-inch centers. The Cres Cor 121-PH-1818D heated holding and proofing cabinet has a drip trough that keeps the front area dry.
- Non-insulated proofing and holding cabinet
- Heat and humidity are balanced for effective holding and proofing
- Holds food up to 180 degrees F
- Proofing temperature range of 80-95 degrees F with a humidity of 95 percent
- Aluminum construction is heavy duty and resists corrosion
- Lexan polycarbonate door lets you easily check on food
- Gasket on the door prevents warm air from escaping
- Magnetic latch keeps the door closed during transport
- Wire angle pan supports hold (18) 18 in. x 26 in. or (36) 12 in. x 20 in. pans on 3 in. centers
- Control panel is accessible without opening the door and has an easy to read thermometer
- Drip trough keeps the area in front of the cabinet dry
- 5-in. swivel casters make moving the cabinet simple
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2000 W, 16.7 A, NEMA 5-20 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 241⁄4 in. W x 32 in. D x 693⁄4 in. H
- CSA listed
Proofer/Hot Cabinet, non-insulated, deluxe, removable bottom heater, capacity (18) 18" x 26" sheet pans or (36) 12" x 20" pan slides on 3" centers, field reversible Lexan door, integral drip trough, (4) 5" swivel casters (2) braked, Hi-Tensile aluminum construction, CSA, cCSAus, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cres Cor 121-PH-1818D SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Fixed Wire|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||18 Full Size|
|Warranty||90 day labor & 1 year parts|
|Application||Heat & Humidity|
|Specialty Options||Field Reversible Doors|