This BUNN-O-Matic Trifecta MB Brewer uses patented Air Infusion™ technology to unlock each flavor in the coffee and features adjustable turbulence cycles and infusion time controls. This residential brewer has 25 unique brew settings and is made from stainless steel with black accents. This Trifecta MB Brewer is designed for single cup brewing.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Uses patented Air Infusion™ technology to unlock each flavor in the coffee
- Features adjustable turbulence cycles and infusion time controls
- Designed to allow you to adjust perceived acidity, earthy flavors, sweetness, and extraction level with mouth feel
- Cofee and tea are pressed through a fine-gauge metal filter that helps preserve oils and aromatics
- Has 25 unique brew settings to give you precise control over each cup
- Made from stainless steel with black accents
- 18-in. H with a latch above the brew chamber opening
trifecta® MB has exclusive Air Infusion® Technology with 5 infusion settings. Exclusive Air Infusion Technology unlocks flavor notes and produces a rich, velvety cup of coffee. Taste and body are enhanced with 5 Infusion Times, along with 5 Turbulence Cycles for the ultimate control of the brewing process. Brightness and sweet and savory flavors can be adjusted to personal taste. Coffee or tea is pressed thru fine-gauge metal filter, preserving oils and aromatics. Commercial-inspired design stands out in any kitchen. Batch size: Single cup; Brew time: less than 1 minute; 11"D x 9"W x 15.4"H, Stainless
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
BUNN Home 43300.0000 Specifications
BUNN Home 43300.0000 Customer Reviews
Bob Pinkney said...
"I love my coffee (Eight O'Clock and Folgers) and have been using Bunn coffee makers for years. Since I am a gadget man and want a great cup of co..."
"I love my coffee (Eight O'Clock and Folgers) and have been using Bunn coffee makers for years. Since I am a gadget man and want a great cup of coffee in the morning I decided to buy this brewer with all the different settings and ways to make a perfect cup of coffee. After it arrived I spent two whole days trying to make a good cup of coffee without success. I called Katom about a return but was informed they do not take return (open) items back. In addition if they take back a return there is a 25% restocking fee. I then called Bunn (who were extremely nice and helpful) and they would have taken it back had I purchased it through them. They also gave me some good advice on using my coffee in this machine (but have not tried their suggestions)."