Brew up to 10 cups of hot coffee in three minutes with the BUNN-O-Matic NHBX Generation Home Brewer. The hot water in this residential coffee maker is held in the stainless steel tank and is ready to brew a quick pot of coffee in a few minutes. The coffee flavor extraction is perfectly controlled with Bunn's patented spray head design. A decanter is included with this BUNN-O-Matic residential coffee maker.
Standard Features and Benefits:
- Designed to brew ten cups of coffee in 3-min.
- The sliding lid makes it easy to add brewing water
- Allows you to brew café quality coffee in the convenience of your home
- Holding tank is made from stainless steel and contains the ready-to-brew hot water
- Internal thermostat is designed to keep water at desired brewing temperature
- Contains a patented sprayhead design that improves coffee flavor extraction
- Lighted On/Off switch shows that the warming plate has power
- Warming plate is porcelain-coated and is easy to clean
- Vacation switch turns tank heat off
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph; 7.5 A; 800 W tank heater watts/900 total watts
- 9.1-in. W x 11.6-in. D x 13.7-in. H
- UL Listed
NHBX Generation Home Brewer, brews 10 cups in 3 minutes, stainless steel tank, internal thermostat, patented sprayhead, lighted on/off switch, porcelain-coated warming plate, black with stainless accents, rounded look model.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Bunn-o-matic Residential 38400.0000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
Bunn-o-matic Residential 38400.0000 Customer Reviews
"The coffee pot heating plate doesn't hold the pot securly and is not flat, making the pot unstable."
"QUIT WORKING AFTER 3 YEARS. MY SISTER HAD ONE FOR 10 YEARS STILL HAS IT."
"Had one of these before and it still worked but water did not heat to a high enough temp. Am buying another after using a cheaper one for 1 year. Takes very little time to brew and coffee is good."
"I thought after paying TOP PRICE FOR A COFFEE MAKER IT SHOUD LAST 10 YEARS. The reason I bought the Bunn is because the last one I bought lasted 17 years."