The CMA Dishmachines SL-48 dishtable is made for left to right operation on the front end of a dishwasher. Dirty dishes are set on this table, and food scraps are cleaned off into a scrap basket. A separately-sold, splash-mounted pre-rinse unit can be used to clean scraps off of dishes before sent through the unit. This table is constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance. It is easy to clean and has galvanized steel channel and angle bracing that makes the CMA Dishmachines SL-48 table stable.
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resists corrosion
- Stainless, galvanized steel channel and angle bracing provides stability
- Leg bracing is adjustable
- 15⁄8-in. O.D. tubular stainless steel legs
- Rack slide and scrap basket are included for food scraps
- 9-in. back splash prevents liquid from getting on other surfaces
- Splash-mounted, pre-rinse unit 8 in. on center (Sold separately)
- 2-in. basket drain
- 31⁄2-in. dia. die-formed mounted hole
- Made for left-to-right operation
- Overall Dimensions: 48 in. W x 29 in. D x 42.75 in. H
- NSF certified
Soiled Dishtable, 48" long, straight design, on machine left, left to right operation, 9" splash, with pre-rinse sink w/scrap basket and rack slide, galvanized steel open frame pipe base.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA SL-48 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Construction||Good - 16 ga. SS Top, Galvanized Legs|
|Direction||Left to Right|
|Warranty||1-year Limited Parts & Labor|