The CMA L-1X low-temp undercounter dishwasher can wash 30 racks in an hour and comes with two 19.75-inch by 19.75-inch racks—one with a peg design and one standard open rack. During each cycle, 1.7 gallons of water are used. This unit operates with a 58-second wash, 32-second rinse, and 30-second dwell and purge. Incoming water should be at least 120 degrees Fahrenheit, but it will ideally reach 140 degrees.
Built-in chemical pumps and a deliming system ensure that each cycle uses the proper amount of chemicals to sanitize dishes. During its purge cycle, the unit eliminates soil and chemicals present during the rinse cycle. The components in this CMA L-1X low-temp undercounter dishwasher are made of heavy-duty stainless steel, and all the wash arms have end caps that are reinforced for durability.
- 2-min. total cycle with a 58-sec. wash, 32-sec. rinse, and 30-sec. dwell/purge
- Washes 30 racks per hr.
- Uses 1.7 gal. of water per cycle
- Includes 1 peg rack and 1 open rack
- Maximum dish clearance: 12.125 in. high
- Built-in deliming system and chemical pumps regulate the amount of chemicals used per cycle
- Required operating water temperature: 120 degrees F
- Ideal operating water temperature: 140 degrees F
- Pump purging system eliminates soil and chemicals during the rinse cycle
- Stainless steel pump impeller extends service life
- Built-in water inlet system strainer prevents water valve from clogging
- Stainless steel upper and lower wash arms have reinforced end caps
- Safety door switch protects staff members
- Strong stainless steel construction resists rusting
- Slide-out drawer provides access to electrical components
- Built-in primer switches and an instant start feature
- 4-in. legs elevate the unit off the floor
- Standard pump or uphill stand pipe for draining
- cULus and UL listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- Rack size: 19.75 in. x 19.75 in.
- Overall: 24 in. W x 23.5 in. D x 34-35 in. H
- 16 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Want more information on undercounter warewashers? Check out our undercounter dishwashers buyers' guide.
Dishwasher, undercounter, 24"W x 23-1/2"D x 31"H, low temperature chemical sanitizing, (30) racks/hour, 12-1/8"H dish clearance, built-in chemical pumps & deliming system, built-in primer switches & instant start, upper & lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps, pumped drain, pump purging system, built-in strainer for water inlet, door safety switch, electrical components housed in stainless steel drawer, stainless steel construction, 4" adjustable legs, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, UL, cUL, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA L-1X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Special Features||Dual Wash Arms|
|Racks per Hour||30|
|Special Features||Rack Included|
|Special Features||Low Water Usage|
|Compatible Booster Heaters||042-C42081, 042-C42401, 042-C44801, 042-S62081, 042-S62083, 042-S62401, 042-S62403, 042-S64803|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|