The CMA GL-X low-temp glass washer can clean as many as 30 racks in an hour. A total cycle lasts 120 seconds with a 58-second wash, 32-second rinse, and 30-second dwell. One open rack and one peg rack are included with the unit, and the maximum clearance for glassware is 111⁄4 inches tall. The hot water assurance system ensures there is hot water for each cycle, while the wash tank sustainer heater maintains the proper water temperature between cycles. To provide a thorough wash in the CMA GL-X low-temp glass washer, the upper and lower arms rotate to reach each section of the rack. Servicing the unit is simple since the electrical components are accessible through a sliding drawer.
- 120-sec. total cycle with a 58-sec. wash, 32-sec. rinse, and 30-sec. dwell
- Can wash 30 racks per hr.
- Comes with 1 open rack and 1 peg rack
- 111⁄4-in. maximum glassware clearance
- Hot water assurance system provides hot water in each cycle
- Upper and lower wash arms rotate to ensure glassware is thoroughly washed
- Chemical pumps ensure the correct amount of chemicals is used to sanitize glasses
- Wash tank sustainer heater maintains proper water temperature between loads
- Stainless steel construction is durable and rust resistant
- Electrical components are accessible in a sliding drawer for maintenance
- 16 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Rack dimensions: 193⁄4 in. L x 193⁄4 in. W
- Overall dimensions: 24 in. W x 243⁄4 in. D x 401⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Unsure if a glass washer is right for your application? You can read about other types of dishmachines in the dishwashers buyers' guide.
Energy Mizer® Glass Washer, underbar type, 24" wide cabinet, low temperature chemical sanitizing with built-in chemical dispenser, built-in sustainer heater, (30) racks/hour, stainless steel construction, pumped drain, 11-1/4"H door opening, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, NSF, UL, cULus, 115v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA GL-X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Specialty Options||Dual Wash Arms|
|Racks per Hour||30|
|Specialty Options||Low Water Usage|
|Product Type||Commercial Dishwashers|