The CMA EST-C-EXT low-temp door-type dishwasher has a 90-second cycle that includes a 53-second wash, 15-second rinse, and 22-second dwell. Each cycle uses 1.13 gallons of water, and in an hour, this unit can wash 40 racks. With a 20.5-inch clearance for dishes, this machine can accommodate pans and large mixing bowls. Made of durable stainless steel, the warewasher is rust resistant and effortless to clean. The CMA EST-C-EXT low-temp door-type dishwasher has a top-mounted control system with built-in chemical pumps and a deliming system that ensure the correct amount of chemicals is used. An integrated scrap tray prevents food debris from entering the drain system.
- Washes 40 racks per hr.
- 90-sec. cycle with a 53-sec. wash, 15-sec. rinse, and 22-sec. dwell
- Uses 1.13 gal. each cycle
- Holds (1) 19.75-in. x 19.75-in. rack
- 20.5-in. maximum dish clearance accommodates large bowls and pans
- Automatic start when the door is closed
- Automatic stop when the door is opened
- Sanitizing system instantly sanitizes and prevents chlorine damage
- Top-mounted controls with integrated chemical pumps and a deliming system that ensure the proper amount of chemicals is used
- Power drain conserves space while draining quickly
- Built-in scrap tray stops debris from entering the drain
- Stainless steel construction adds strength and facilitates cleaning
- 16 A
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 25.75 in. W x 25.75 in. D x 80.5 in. H
- ETL-sanitation and cULus listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Visit our door-type dishwashers buyers' guide if you want to read more about warewashers.
Energy Mizer® Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4"W x 25-3/4"D x 56"H, low water, low temperature chemical sanitizing, top mounted controls, corner design, (40) racks/hour, built-in chemical pumps, deliming system & Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, power drain, stainless steel construction, 20-1/2" tall pan clearance, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR®, UL, cULus, ETL, 115v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA EST-C-EXT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Cavity Height (in)||20.5|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Specialty Options||Elevated Control Panel|