The CMA 180UC high-temp undercounter dishwasher is perfect for smaller foodservice operations that need a dishmachine for efficiency. The compact size of this warewasher lets you easily place it beneath the countertop. Its stainless steel construction is heavy duty for commercial use and helps it resist corrosion. The wash pump is also made from stainless steel.
Safe-T-Temp feature ensures that the final rinse sanitizes dishes with a temperature of at least 180 degrees Fahrenheit every cycle. Up to 30 racks can be washed per hour, and each 2-minute cycle uses 0.75 gallon of water. The CMA 180UC high-temp undercounter dishwasher has a built-in booster to heat rinse water. An automatic soil purging system filters the wash water and moves scraps to an external drawer that easily removes for cleaning. This drawer prevents scraps from being recirculated over the dishes.
- 2-min. timer includes an automatic, built-in Safe-T-Temp feature that ensures a sanitizing final rinse with a temperature of at least 180 degrees F each cycle
- Automatic soil purging system filters the wash water and collects debris in an external drawer to prevent is from being recycled over dishes
- Drawer that collects debris easily removes for cleaning
- Upper and lower rotating wash and rinse arms blast water all over the dishes
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and easy to clean
- Built-in booster provides final sanitizing rinse temperatures
- Accommodates larger dishes and half-size sheet pans
- Uses .75 gal. water per cycle
- Stainless steel wash pump
- Top-mounted controls are easy to reach
- 2-min. total cycle time
- Can wash up to 30 racks per hr.
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 33 A, 5.3 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 25 in. D x 341⁄4 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and Energy Star certified
Dishwasher, undercounter, 24"W x 25"D x 33-1/4"H, high temperature sanitizing with built-in booster heater, (30) racks/hour, external Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, 15" door opening, auto fill feature, pumped drain, upper & lower stainless steel rotating wash & rinse arms, LED temp display, stainless steel construction, uses 20"x20" dishracks, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR®, NSF, cULus, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA CMA-180UC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||30|
|For Use With|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater Included|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Specialty Options||Dual Wash Arms|