The CMA CMA-180TSB high-temp dishwasher has a watertight control system mounted on the top. It has a rack counter, wash and delimer switch, and temperature gauges. A 27-inch clearance is created by the split-door design, so it can accommodate sheet pans and large pots. Wash water is filtered, and debris is trapped in an external tray with the automatic purging system. This CMA CMA-180TSB door-type dishwasher has a 55-second total cycle with wash lasting 44 seconds and 11-second rinse. With a built-in booster heater, the unit sanitizes without using chemicals, removing grease and stains from dishes.
- 55-sec. total cycle with 44-sec. wash and 11-sec. rinse
- Can wash 60 racks or 240 covers per hr.
- High-temperature sanitizing with a built-in booster heater
- Split-door design creates a 27-in. maximum clearance that accommodates pots and pans
- Automatic purging system filters wash water and traps debris in an external tray
- Debris tray can be removed and cleaned
- Stainless steel, reinforced upper and lower wash arms are removable with pull-pins
- Watertight, top-mount control box has a rack counter, wash and delimer switch, and temperature gauges
- Automatic start and stop when the door is closed and opened
- Stainless steel construction is strong and stain resistant
- Uses 1.24 gal. of water in each cycle
- 49 A, 1 HP
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph
- Overall dimensions: 251⁄2 in. W x 25 in. D x 69-70 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
More information on door-type warewashers is available in our door-type dishwashers buyers' guide.
Pot & Pan Dishwasher, door type, 25-1/2"W x 25"D x 70"H, straight-thru design, high temperature sanitizing with built-in booster heater, (60) racks/hour, top mounted control box, split-door design provides 27"H dish clearance, built-in chemical resistant 7kW tank heater, automatic soil purging system, external Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, auto start/stop, automatic tank fill, interchangeable wash arms with pull-pin design, Safety-Temp feature, field convertible, stainless steel construction, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, UL, cULus, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CMA CMA-180TSB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||60|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Specialty Options||Elevated Control Panel|
|Specialty Options||Pot & Pan Washer|
|Specialty Options||Accepts Sheet Pans|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater|