The CMA 180S electric high-temp door-type dishwasher cleans up to 60 racks per hour and uses 0.82 gallons of water for each cycle. With the purging system, wash water is filtered and food debris from plates are trapped in an external tray; the tray is removable to make cleaning a simple process. Thanks to the stainless steel construction, the dishwasher is durable for long term use. Durable and chemical resistant, the heater has durability for heavy use. The stainless steel wash arms can be removed to facilitate cleaning and unclogging. For convenient use, the water-tight control box is mounted to the unit’s top. The automatic start and stop makes the CMA 180S electric high-temp door-type dishwasher safe and easy to operate.
- Cleans up to 60 racks per hour
- Uses only 0.82 gal. of water to clean each rack
- Durable stainless steel construction stands up to heavy use
- Heater is durable and chemical resistant
- Debris is trapped in an external tray and wash water is filter with the purging system
- Scrap tray removes easily to dump the contents
- Stainless steel upper and lower wash arms have reinforced end caps
- Wash arms easily remove for thorough cleaning and unclogging
- Control box is top mounted and water tight
- Controls includes easy-to-read temperature measurements, delime switch, and rack counter
- Operation is easy and safe with automatic start and stop
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 38 A, 7 kW, 1 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄2 in. W x 25 in. D x 731⁄2 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dishwasher, door type, 25-1/2"W x 25"D x 60"H, straight-thru design, high temperature sanitizing, no booster (water supplied must be a minimum of 180°), (60) racks/hour, top mounted control box, external Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, electric tank heat, auto start/stop, auto fill, stainless steel construction, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR®, NSF, UL, cULus, 240v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CMA CMA-180S SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||60|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Specialty Options||Elevated Control Panel|
|Compatible Booster Heaters||042-C72081, 042-C72083, 042-C72401, 042-C72403, 042-C74803, 042-C122081, 042-C122083, 042-C122401, 042-C122403, 042-C124803|