The CMA CMA-180C electric, high-temp, door-type, corner dishwasher can clean up to 60 racks per hour and only uses 0.82 gallons of water per rack. This warewasher has a Safety Temp feature that ensures water temperature reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit to properly sanitize dishes. An automatic soil purging system filters wash water and food scraps to an external tray. The tray is easy to remove for dumping.
Constructed of stainless steel, the dishmachine is durable for commercial use. To add durability, the stainless steel wash arms are reinforced with end caps. The CMA CMA-180C electric, high-temp, door-type, corner dishwasher’s controls are top mounted and water tight to make operation safe and easy. There are controls for an extended wash and delimer cycle, a rack counter, and temperature gauges. Since the warewasher automatically turns on and off, operation is simple.
- 60 racks per hr. or 240 covers per hr.
- Uses 0.82 gal. of water per rack, up to 47 gal. per hr.
- 180 degrees F sanitizing temperature is guaranteed with the Safety Temp feature
- Wash water is filtered and food scraps are trapped with the automatic soil purging system
- Wash water and food scraps are filtered to an external tray that is easily removable for dumping
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Stainless steel upper and lower wash arms are reinforced with end caps
- Wash arms are interchangeable and remove easily for cleaning
- Controls are top mounted and water tight
- Rack counter, temperature gauges, and extended wash and delimer switch is controlled on the panel
- Automatically starts and stops for easy operation
- Converts in the field to a straight model to fit different kitchen layouts
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 36 A, 1 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄2 in. W x 25 in. D x 79 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dishwasher, door type, 25-1/2"W x 25"D x 60"H, corner design, high temperature sanitizing, no booster (water supplied must be a minimum of 180°), (60) racks/hour, external Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, electric tank heat, auto fill, stainless steel construction, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR®, NSF, UL, cULus, 208v/60/1ph
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA CMA-180C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||60|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Control Location||Top of Unit|
|Specialty Options||Elevated Control Panel|