The CMA 180CB door-type corner dishwasher is constructed of stainless steel for corrosion resistance and durability for long-term use. Since this unit is a high-temp model, it uses high-temperature water to sanitize dishes instead of chemicals. A booster heater is included, and it heats incoming water to ideal sanitizing temperatures. A Safety Temp feature ensures that the rinse water reaches 180 degrees Fahrenheit for the full sanitation process. The spray arm system has upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps. These arms are interchangeable so when they are removed for cleaning, they are easy to reassemble.
Up to 60 racks can be cleaned per hour, and each rack uses an average of 0.82 gallons per rack. The entire cycle time is 58 seconds. The wash tank has a capacity of 8 gallons, and it fills automatically with water. The automatic start and stop making using the dish machine easy. The top-mounted control panel is water tight to prevent short circuiting. A rack counter, wash/delimer switch, and temperature gauges are included on the controls. The CMA 180CB door-type corner dishwasher has an automatic soil purging system that collects food scraps in an external scrap box to keep water clean and prevent arms and drains from clogging.
- High-temp unit uses high-temperature water to sanitize dishes
- Produces up to 60 racks per hr.
- 0.82 gal. of water used per rack
- Automatic soil purging system uses filters to collect food scraps into trays for clean-up
- Heavy-duty thanks to the stainless steel construction
- Chemical-resistant, built-in heater is durable for commercial use
- Spray arm system has upper and lower stainless steel wash arms with end caps that are reinforced
- Pull pins on the wash arms allow them to be removed for cleaning
- Top-mounted control panel is water tight and comes with a rack counter, wash/delimer switch, and temperature gauges
- Automatic start and stop makes using the ware washer easy
- Safety Temp feature ensures the rinse water reaches a 180 degrees F temperature to sanitize dishes properly
- Tank automatically fills with water
- Wash arms are interchangeable from the top and bottom
- Total cycle time of 58 sec.
- 8-gal. wash tank capacity
- Booster heater ensures incoming water is at temperature high enough to sanitize dishes
- 240 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 55 A, 1 HP wash pump motor
- Overall Dimensions: 25.5 in. W x 25 in. D x 73.5 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
Dishwasher, door type, 25-1/2"W x 25"D x 60"H, corner design, high temperature sanitizing with built-in booster heater, (60) racks/hour, top mounted control box, external Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, electric tank heat, auto start/stop, auto fill, stainless steel construction, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, ENERGY STAR®, NSF, UL, cULus, 240v/60/3ph
(Bare wire unit)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
CMA CMA-180CB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||60|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Cavity Height (in)||17.5|
|Special Features||Booster Heater|
|Special Features||Elevated Control Panel|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|