The CMA AH low-temp door-type dishwasher can accommodate one 193⁄4-inch-by-193⁄4-inch rack and comes with an open rack and peg rack. Washing 40 racks in an hour, the unit has a 90-second total cycle. When the door is closed, the cycle automatically starts, and if it is opened, the cycle stops. Stainless steel wash arms with reinforced end caps efficiently clean dishes, and they can be removed with pull-pins. The CMA AH door-type dishwasher has a pump purging system that prevents food debris and chemicals from carrying over from the wash cycle to the rinse cycle. A scrap tray catches additional food soil, preventing it from entering the drain system.
- 90-sec. total cycle has a 45-sec. wash, 30-sec. rinse, and 15-sec. dwell
- Can wash 40 racks or 160 covers per hr.
- Accommodates (1) 193⁄4-in. x 193⁄4-in. rack
- Comes with 1 open rack and 1 peg rack
- 17-in. maximum dish clearance
- Automatic start when the door is closed and stop when it is opened
- Upper and lower wash arms have reinforced end caps
- Arms are designed with pull-pins that allow them to be removed and cleaned
- Pump purging system eliminates soil and chemicals from entering the rinse cycle
- Integrated scrap tray keeps soil out of the drain system
- Built-in chemical pumps and deliming system ensure the correct amount of chemicals is used
- Top-mounted control system
- Stainless steel construction is durable and simplifies cleaning
- 16 A, 1 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
- Overall dimensions: 253⁄4 in. W x 253⁄4 in. D x 56-57 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
If you want to learn more about dishmachines, check out the door-type dishwashers buyers' guide.
Energy Mizer® Dishwasher, door type, 25-3/4" W, low temp. chemical sanitizing with priming switches, top mounted controls, auto "start/stop", straight-thru design, (40) racks/hour, delimer switch, Poly Pro™ scrap accumulator, stainless steel construction, includes (1) open & (1) peg rack, 1 HP wash pump, NSF, cULus, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CMA AH SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Built in Booster||No|
|Racks per Hour||40|
|Specialty Options||Scrap Accumulator|
|Warranty||1-year Limited Parts & Labor|
|Compatible Booster Heaters||042-C42081, 042-C42401, 042-C44801, 042-S62081, 042-S62083, 042-S62401, 042-S62403, 042-S64803|