The Cadco WTRT-40-HD heated shelf is long with two heating areas each measuring 19-inches-by-11-inches. These areas have separate controls, enabling users to heat different types of food at the same time. Each bay can heat to 205 degrees Fahrenheit, and provided see-through lids rest on top of the unit to protect food. Made of stainless steel, the shelf avoids bending or breaking. The Cadco WTRT-40-HD warming shelf has handles that stay cool to the touch and legs with non-skid feet.
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel has a charcoal finish
- Handles stay cool
- Feet do not slip on countertops
- UL and cUL listed
- Made in the U.S.
2 Separate Heating Areas
- 2 control knobs
- 2 heat lights
- 2 transparent, Eastman Tritan™ copolyester rolling covers have corrosion-resistant metal hinges
- Temperature range: 155-205 degrees F
- Smooth surface simplifies cleaning
- Accommodates 6 third-size, 4 half-size, or 2 full-size steam table pans
Dimensions & Utilities
- 5 A, 600 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Heating area: 19 in. x 11 in.
- Overall: 45 in. W x 143⁄8 in. D x 93⁄4 in. H
Our warmers guide gives more information about tools to keep food warm.
Heavy Duty Warming Shelf, with rolltop lid, countertop, (2) 19" x 11" warming zones, (2) clear Eastman Tritan™ copolyester rolltop lids with metal hinges, (2) variable heat controls, 155-205°F temperature range, safety signal light, cool-touch handles, stainless steel construction, non-skid feet, 120v/60/1-ph, 5.0 amps, 600 watts, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cadco WTRT-40-HD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|