The Cadco CMLW-2 multi-level warming shelf keeps items warm on a buffet line or in the back of house. Each level has a 201⁄2-inch-by-14-inch surface area with separate heat controls. Its snap-action thermostat has a temperature range of 155 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit. Safety signals located on the back of the warming shelf will alert the user of temperature changes in temperature, ensuring the food stays warm. The Cadco CMLW-2 warmer's stainless steel warming surface is durable and easy to clean.
- Multi-level shelves with each surface areas measuring 201⁄2 inches by 14 incheseach
- 2 separate controls heat shelves at different temperatures
- Safety signals located on back indicate low/high temperatures
- Stainless steel warming surface withstands heavy use
- Controlled by snap-action thermostat
- Temperature range: 155-205 degrees F
- Non-skid feet prevent the unit from moving during use
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions and Utilities
- Warming area: 201⁄2 in. x 14 in.
- Overall: 231⁄4 in. W x 151⁄4 in. D x 161⁄4 in. H
- 600 W, 5 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 5-15P plug
If you would like to learn more about warming shelves, check out our food warming equipment explainer.
Multi-Level Warming Shelf, countertop, (2) 20-1/2" x 14" stainless steel warming surface, (2) variable heat controls, 155-205° F, safety signal light, non-skid feet, 120v/60/1-ph, 5.0 amps, 600 watts, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, Made in USA
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cadco CMLW-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warmers|