The Cadco CG-20 countertop griddle provides even heat as high as 450 degrees Fahrenheit and comes with a capillary thermostat for unlimited heat control. The large cast cooking area features a high-tech, non-stick surface for efficient cooking and cleaning. Made of stainless steel, the backsplash contains grease. Non-skid feet keep the griddle from shifting during use. Its on/off switch has an indicator light to show when the Cadco CG-20 griddle is powered on. The extra-large, removable grease tray is made of stainless steel to resist corrosion.
- High-tech, non-stick cooking surface with charcoal grey finish
- Housing is made from stainless steel for durability
- Capillary thermostat provides heat control for even heat
- Maximum temperature: 450 degrees F
- On/off switch with indicator light
- Stainless steel backsplash/spatter guard protects walls and equipment from messes
- Non-skid feet hold griddle in place
- Removable grease tray collects excess liquids and debris
- cUL and UL listed
- Made in the U.S.
Dimensions and Utilities
- Cast cooking area: 21 in. x 12 in.
- Overall: 241⁄2 in. W x 173⁄4 in. D x 91⁄4 in. H
- 1500 W, 6.8 A
- 220 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-15P plug
If you want to learn more about countertop cooking equipment, check out our countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Griddle, electric, countertop, 21" x 12" stainless grill area, non-stick cooking surface, capillary thermostat, on/off switch, removable stainless steel backsplash/splatter guard & grease tray, 220v/60/1-ph, 1.5 kW, 6.8 amps, UL-EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cadco CG-20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Overall Width (in)||21|
|Cooking Area Depth (in)||12|
|Plate Thickness (in)||1|
|Specialty Options||Front Grease Trough|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Overall Depth (in)||17.50|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|