The Cadco CDR-2TFB electric hot plate has two tubular elements that maximize countertop space with their front-to-back placement. Infinite heat controls enable the operator to adjust the temperature, which is monitored by individual thermostats. A rocker switch with an indicator light turns the unit on and off. Constructed of stainless steel, the Cadco CDR-2TFB portable hot plate resists scratches, dents, and rust.
- (2) 8-in. tubular elements
- Individual infinite heat controls with Robertshaw thermostats provide accurate temperatures
- On/off rocker switch
- Power lights illuminate when the burners are turned on
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and cleans quickly
- Front-to-back design saves countertop space
- 13.6 A, 3000 W
- 220 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 131⁄2 in. W x 223⁄4 in. D x 41⁄2 in. H
- Made in the U.S.
- cUL and UL listed
Unsure if this is the right unit for your application? Read more about countertop cooking equipment in the countertop equipment buyers' guide.
Portable Hot Plate, countertop, electric, front to back, (2) 8" tubular burners, individual Robertshaw thermostats with infinite heat control, signal light, on/off rocker switch, stainless steel housing, non-skid feet, 220v/60/1-ph, 3000 watts, 13.6 amps, NEMA 6-15P, UL, cUL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cadco CDR-2TFB SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|