The Cadco CAP-Q CrisPlate™ heat plate helps convection ovens cook products quickly. Made of aluminized steel, this pan retains heat well when the oven doors are open and can bake product faster than most traditional pans. A coating on the plate's surface prevents food from sticking. This plate measures 131⁄2 inches by 91⁄2 inches.
- Maintains heat if the oven doors are opened
- Aluminized steel heats up quickly and evenly
- Surface has a non-stick coating that facilitates cleaning
- Fits in quarter-size convection ovens
- 131⁄2 in. W x 1⁄4 in. H x 91⁄2 in. D
- Made in the U.S.
Heat Plate, quarter-size, 13-1/2" x 10", non-stick baking surface (for quarter size convection ovens)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cadco CAP-Q SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Product||Parts & Accessories|