Buffet Induction Range
Immediate Heat And Pot Recognition
- No preheat - immediate power / fast heat off
- Pot recognition: Heats only within pot/pan circumference for maximum energy efficiency
- Requires flat-bottomed pot/pan made of cast iron, enameled steel, or stainless steel. (Check with magnet)
- Handles pot/pans with 3-5/32' - 10-1/4'
- SCHOTT CERAN glass-ceramic cooking surface
- Brushed stainless steel housing
- Contemporary styling with low silhouette for countertop buffet use;
- Controls have audible acknowledgement signals
- Electric controls
- Control cooking with power level OR temperature level
- Temperatures from 160 degree F - 450 degree F
- 1-99 minute timer
- Power light
- ' Residual heat' safety light over 160' F
- 3 prong commercial cord set
- One year warranty
Buffet Induction Range, counter unit, electric, digital controls with power safety light, timer, Schott Ceran glass-ceramic cooking surface, brushed stainless steel housing, 120v/60/1ph, 1400w, 11.7A, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cadco BIR1C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|