The Cadco BIR1C induction cooktop quickly and efficiently heats induction-ready cookware that has a flat bottom. Heat only extends to the outer edges of the pan and can be adjusted by power level or temperature, which are displayed through LED lights. Its temperatures range from 160 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Made of glass ceramic, the top is durable and cleans quickly, and the rust-resistant stainless steel housing provides a sleek look. This unit fits on countertops or buffet tables and is equipped with a timer that adjusts from 1 to 99 minutes.
- Glass ceramic cooking surface
- Brushed stainless steel housing is durable and rust resistant
- Temperature range: 160-450 degrees F
- Does not require preheating
- Heat safety light for temperatures over 160 degrees F
- Adjustable 99-min. timer
- Electronic controls with power and temperature levels
- Audible control signals
- Accommodates cookware between 35⁄32 and 101⁄4 in. dia.
- Requires induction-ready cast iron, enameled steel, or stainless steel
- Only heats within the cookware's circumference, saving energy
- ETL listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 15 in. W x 251⁄2 in. D x 41⁄4 in. H
- 11.7 A, 1400 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3-prong cord
Check out our article on induction cooking to learn more about this type of equipment and cookware.
Buffet Induction Range, counter unit, electric, digital controls with power safety light, timer, Schott Ceran glass-ceramic cooking surface, brushed stainless steel housing, 120v/60/1ph, 1400w, 11.7A, ETL
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cadco BIR1C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Temperature Control|
|Warranty||1 Year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Countertop Cooking Equipment|