The Carter-Hoffman PH185 undercounter mobile heated cabinet is made from stainless steel and has completely welded cabinet and top corners. The outer cabinet is formed to the base and welded, and the seams are turned inward to protect users from raw edges, which adds stability to the cabinet. The entire cabinet is insulated with high-density, continuous wrap-around, 1-inch-thick fiberglass to keep heat inside. This insulation is also in the double panel, stainless steel door. A heavy-duty vinyl gasket keeps heat from escaping through the door. With stainless steel hinges, the door swings open to 180 degrees and has aluminum push handles that are mounted on either side of the cabinet.
To make maintaining the heating system in the heated cabinet simple, it is removable without tools. The entire system is made from stainless steel and is mounted at the bottom of the cabinet. Using inconel-sheathed heating elements, the system quickly heats up, recovers, and distributes heat evenly. Transporting food is simple with stainless steel slides that are adjustable on 13⁄4-inch centers. The Carter-Hoffman PH185 undercounter mobile heated cabinet will hold 12-inch by 20-inch steam table pans and 18-inch by 26-inch sheet pans.
- Holds 5 pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Holds 10 pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in.
- 5 universal slides are fully adjustable at 13⁄4 in.
- Bottom-mounted heating system is made from stainless steel and is removable without tools for simple service and maintenance
- Inconel-sheathed heating element evenly distributes heat throughout the cabinet with a fan motor
- Non-marking gray bumper is set in an aluminum frame and protects the unit and surroundings from damage
- Dial-type thermometer has a remote sensing bulb and is located on the side of the cabinet
- Indicator light lets you know if the cabinet is on or off
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 25 min.
- Maximum temperature of 200 degrees F
- 3-in. rubber tread casters swivel and 2 have brakes
- Offset wheel pattern lets 1 caster roll onto new surface at a time for additional stability
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1650 W, 13.7 A, 10 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 305⁄8 in. W x 36 in. D x 301⁄2 in. H
- CSA, CE, and cULus listed; NSF certified
- Welded cabinet construction with outer cabinet formed to base and welded
- Stainless steel construction makes the cabinet durable
- Seams are turned in to eliminate raw edges and add sturdiness
- 1-in. high-density fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside the cabinet
Double Panel Door
- Double-panel, welded, stainless steel door with 1-in. fiberglass insulation to keep heat inside
- Stainless steel hinge allows the door to swing open 180 degrees
- Sliding latch keeps the door shut during transportation and is flush-mounted to protect the latch
- Handle that is easy to grip is bolted to the door
Heated Cabinet, mobile, insulated, under counter, bottom mounted forced air heat sys, universal slides hold (10) 12"x20" or (5) 18"x26" pans, 3-1/2" spacing, slides adjustable 1-3/4" increments, stainless steel construction, wrap-around bumper, 3" swivel casters, cUL, ULeph, CE, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann PH185 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||5 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|