The Carter-Hoffmann PH1815 mobile heated cabinet can transport product easily with 6-inch swivel casters. Since the cabinet has a non-marking gray vinyl bumper, the walls, doors, and other surfaces in your establishment are safe from damage. It is durable for heavy use in foodservice applications thanks to the all-welded stainless steel construction. The cabinet’s 1-inch-thick fiberglass insulation retains temperatures up to 200 degrees Fahrenheit in the cabinet. The door also features fiberglass insulation and is constructed of stainless steel. Chrome-plated hinges on the door are adjustable, and it closes easily with a heavy-duty latch. The Carter-Hoffmann PH1815 mobile heated cabinet has 12 slides that accommodate (12) 18-inch-by-26-inch pans or (24) 12-inch-by-20-inch pans.
- 12 slides hold (12) 18 in. x 26 in. pans or (24) 12 in. x 20 in. pans
- Reaches 200 degrees F to hold product at serving temperatures
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 25 min.
- Temperature is controlled with a dial thermometer
- Retains warm temperatures with the 1-in. fiberglass insulation
- Corrosion resistance and durability are gained with the stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel door is insulated and has a heavy-duty vinyl gasket
- Handles are constructed of aluminum and welded to the cabinet
- Door easily closes with a heavy-duty edge-mount latch
- Durable, chrome-plated hinges are adjustable
- Walls, doors, and other surfaces are protected with the non-marking, gray vinyl bumper
- Smooth mobility with (4) 6-in. swivel casters
- High limit switch ensures components will not overheat
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1500 W, 13 A, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 311⁄2 in. W x 38 in. D x 611⁄2 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed
Heated Cabinet, mobile, insulated, top mount forced-air heat system, universal slides hold (20) 12"x20" or (10) 18"x26" pans, 3-1/2" spacing, slides adjustable in 1-3/4" increments, stainless steel construction, wrap-around bumper, 6" swivel casters, cULus, UL EPH Classified, 120v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann PH1815 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||10 Full Size|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|
|Specialty Options||All Stainless Exterior|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|