Carter-Hoffman's MC212S-2T countertop holding cabinet accommodates three 1⁄3-size pans on each of its two shelves. Each shelf is heated from below with a 300 W element, with heat adjustable in 1-degree increments up to 195 degrees F. Each shelf also includes an aluminum pan cover that forms a tight seal over held pans. Each of the countertop holding cabinet's covers is removable for cleaning and storing open products.
- Accommodates (2) 21⁄4-in. deep, full-size steam table pans or a number of smaller pans in fractional sizes
- Electronic temperature controls are programmable in 1-degree increments up to 195 degrees F
- Electronic countdown timers can be set for up to 10 hours in 1-minute increments
- 3 timers can be set for each pan shelf
- Each drawer is equipped with a 300W element to provide even heat to pans
- Built-in, notched aluminum pan lids seal held pans to maintain freshness and can be removed for cleaning and storing open products
- Stainless steel, double-wall cabinet is insulated with 2-mm thick millboard for superior energy-efficiency
- 4 legs with adjustable rubber feet
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 600W, 5 A
- Overall Dimensions: 237⁄8-in. W 1411⁄16-in. D x 121⁄2-in. H
- cULus Listed; NSF Certified
Modular Holding Cabinet, counter-top, (6) 1/3 size pan capacity & timer (pans not included), (2) cavities & controls, conduction heat, single side-loaded, self-contained food cover, stainless steel construction, 120v/60/1-ph, 600 watts, 5.0 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF, CE
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carter-Hoffmann MC212S-2T SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|