Mounted near cooking stations, the Carter-Hoffmann HP38 plate warmer enables cooked dishes to be plated on dinnerware that is already warm. It accommodates 123⁄4-inch-diameter plates and has a 183-pound capacity. Because the unit has a double-wall construction and high-density insulation, it retains heat to maintain the set temperature. The door also traps heat inside and is convenient to open and close with its flip-up design. A menu card holder is built into the door so staff members can keep track of orders.
The convection heating system in the Carter-Hoffmann HP38 heated plate holder is mounted in the top, using fans to evenly move heat from the elements throughout the cabinet. Its internal temperature comes preset at 155 degrees Fahrenheit, but it can be adjusted to a set temperature between 120 and 185 degrees Fahrenheit. When the power is on, a red light illuminates, while another light shows if the temperature is low. A removable, dishwasher-safe grease filter protects the heating system components from damage caused by oil buildup.
- Holds 123⁄4-in. plates
- 183-lb. capacity
- Double-wall, insulated design holds heat around the plates
- Stainless steel interior and exterior is heavy duty
- Blue powder-coated aluminum door has a convenient flip-up design
- Built-in menu card holder on door
- Door is recessed above heated plates when it is raised
- Durable welded construction
- Can be mounted on a shelf that supports 395 lbs.
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Heating System & Controls
- Top-mounted, convection-style system with fans to move heat
- Incoloy-sheathed heating elements
- Factory-set temperature: 155 degrees F
- Temperature holding range: 120-185 degrees F
- Recessed on/off power switch with red power indicator light
- Red low-temperature indicator light
- Dishwasher-safe, 2-piece grease filter protects the heater components from oil accumulation
Dimensions & Utilities
- Interior: 35 in. W x 14 in. D x 101⁄4 in. H
- Overall: 38 in. W x 181⁄2 in. D x 22 in. H
- 16 A, 1920 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
Plate Warmer, wall or shelf mounted, 38"W, for plates up to 12-3/4" diameter, removable, washable grease filters, stainless steel cabinet with blue powder coated aluminum flip-up door, 183 lb., 120/60/1-ph, 1920 w, 16 amps, NEMA 5-20P, cUL, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann HP38 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|