The Carter-Hoffmann HL2-18 hotLOGIX holding and proofing cabinet has independent heat and humidity controls so you can dial in the optimal settings, whether you are proofing dough or holding freshly cooked food. A 21⁄2-quart water reservoir is heated to create steam by a 350-Watt element to prevent food from drying out. A 1700-Watt element provides heated air, while an air duct and blower efficiently circulates heat throughout the proofing cabinet to ensure food stays hot. This cabinet holds 36 steam table pans that measure 12 inches by 20 inches and holds 18 sheet pans that measure 18 inches by 26 inches. These pans are held in place with universal wire slides that are on fixed 3-inch spacings. The Carter-Hoffmann HL2-18 hotLOGIX holding and proofing cabinet is made from aluminum for durability with the cabinet welded to the base.
- Welded and riveted single-wall and non-insulated construction
- Aluminum construction with the cabinet welded to base
- Holds 36 steam table pans measuring 12 in. x 20 in.
- Holds 18 sheet pans measuring 18 in. x 26 in.
- Universal wire slides are fixed at spacings of 3 in.
- Digital thermometer comes with a remote sensing bulb and a protector
- Thermometer shows temperature in 1-degree increments
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Stainless steel water reservoir is mounted at the bottom with an element under the pan for active humidification
- Indicator light lets you know if the cabinet is on or off
- (4) 5-in.-dia. casters with rubber tread; 2 have brakes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2100 W, 17.5 A, 8 ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 2411⁄16 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 705⁄8 in. H
- cETLul and ETL Sanitation listed
Heat and Humidity System
- Independent dial-type controls for heat and humidity level
- 85-100 degrees F temperature range
- 90-95 percent humidity range
- Must manually fill the water reservoir that has a 21⁄2-qt. capacity
- Heater is bottom-mounted with an incoloy-sheathed heating element
- Blower fan blows hot air throughout the cabinet for uniform distribution
Tempered Glass Door
- Single-panel, tempered glass door in an extruded aluminum fame
- Door is field-reversible for your convenience
- Aluminum drip trough at the base of the door catches debris and grease in a catch pan
- High-temperature santoprene gasket is mounted to the door to keep heat from escaping
- Adjustable hinges are edge-mounted with a chrome plate finish
- Heavy-duty edge mount latch with a magnetic catch
hotLOGIX Humidified Holding/Proofer Cabinet-Logix2 Series, full height, mechanical controls, forced air heat with water reservoir, fixed wire universal slides, capacity (18) 18" x 26" pans or (36) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, solid single pane glass door in extruded aluminum frame, non-insulated aluminum construction, 5" casters (2 w/brakes), 120v/60/1-ph, 2100W, 17.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, ETL, ETLsan
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carter-Hoffmann HL2-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Heated Shelves|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|