Carter-Hoffman's HL218 hotLOGIX holding and proofing cabinet has independent heat and humidity controls so operators can dial in the optimal settings whether they're proofing dough or holding freshly-cooked food. A 21⁄2-quart water reservoir is heated to create steam by a 350-Watt element, and a 1700-Watt element provides heated air. An air duct and blower efficiently circulates heat and humidity for even humidity and heat throughout the proofing cabinet.
- Accommodates (36) 12-in. x 20-in. sheet pans on wire racks in 3-in. spacings
- Digital thermometer displays temperature in 1-degree increments for accurate measurements
- Independent dial controls for heat and humidity
- Heats up to 190 degrees F
- Manually-filled water reservoir holds 21⁄2-qt.
- Water is heated into vapor by 350W element
- Cabinet heat is provided by 1700W metal-sheathed element
- Heat and humidity are circulated through heat duct by blower fan
- Full-width, aluminum drip trough is easily cleaned with 1⁄2-in. dia.
- Edge-mounted, adjustable door hinges are chrome-plated for a long life and are field-reversible
- Edge-mounted latch with magnetic catch
- Single-wall, non-insulated cabinet is welded and riveted for a long life
- All-aluminum construction will never rust
- (4) 5-in. casters - 2 with brakes
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2100W, 17.5 A, NEMA 5-20 plug and 8-in. cord included
- Overall Dimensions: 2411⁄16-in. W x 291⁄2-in. D x 705⁄8-in. D
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation Listed
hotLOGIX Humidified Holding/Proofer Cabinet-Logix2 Series, full height, mechanical controls, forced air heat with water reservoir, fixed wire universal slides, capacity (18) 18" x 26" pans or (36) 12" x 20" x 2-1/2" pans, solid single pane glass door in extruded aluminum frame, non-insulated aluminum construction, 5" casters (2 w/brakes), 120v/60/1-ph, 2100W, 17.5 amps, NEMA 5-20P, ETL, ETLsan
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carter-Hoffmann HL2-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Slide Type||Heated Shelves|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|