The Carter-Hoffmann HL1-18 heated cabinet is made out of aluminum with a tempered glass door. This unit is able to heat from 85 to 190 degrees F, with a dial control for temperature settings and a digital thermometer. The bottom-mounted heater uses a fan to evenly heat the cabinet, while a water reservoir provides passive humidity to help keep food fresh.
- Heated holding cabinet with 18 full-size tray capacity
- Single dial control for temperature setting
- Able to heat from 85 to 190 degrees F
- Tempered glass door allows visibility and is field-reversible
- High-temperature gasket ensures a tight seal
- Heavy-duty magnetic latch on door
- Drip trough and plastic catch pan makes cleaning easy
- Passive humidity provided by manually-filled 21⁄2-qt. water reservoir
- Bottom-mounted heater includes a blower fan to circulate hot air
- Includes an easy-to-read digital thermometer
- Tray rack slides are spaced 3-in. apart
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1750 W, includes 8-ft. cord with NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall Dimensions: 2411⁄16-in. W x 291⁄2-in. D x 705⁄8-in. H
- cETLus listed
hotLOGIX Heated Holding Cabinet,-Logix1 Series, full height, forced air heating system, mechanical controls, fixed wire universal slides, capacity (18) 18" x 26" pans or (36) 12" x 20" pans, solid single pane glass door in extruded aluminum frame, non-insulated aluminum construction, 5" casters (2 w/brakes), 120v/60/1-ph, 1750W, 15.0 amps, NEMA 5-20P, ETL, ETLsan (RapidShip)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann HL1-18 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|No. of Doors||1|
|Load Type||Reach In|
|Pan Capacity||18 Full Size|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|