The CW4 44-gallon nacho chip warmer features a top and bottom door to allow you easily implement first-in-first-out protocols, resulting in serving the freshest chips possible. This unit is pre-set from the factory at 175 degrees F, but that can be adjusted up to 190 degrees F. The slide-out crumb pan and fully-welded stainless steel construction makes cleaning simple.
- 44-gal. capacity nacho chip warmer
- Features a top loading door and a bottom door for easy first-in-first-out use
- Pre-set temperature at 175 degrees F is adjustable up to 190 degrees F with tools via access hole on rear of unit
- Stainless steel construction is fully welded for durability and ease of cleaning1-in. thick fiberglass insulation ensures heat retention
- 4-in. adjustable legs ensure unit can always sit level
- Both product doors have a full-width stainless steel handle
- Crumb pan slides out for easy emptying and cleaning
- Top-mounted heating system
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P
- Overall Dimensions: 301⁄8-in. W x 28-in. D x 451⁄2-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed
Bulk Chip Warmer, forced air heating system, inconel sheathed heating element, first-in first-out, gravity feed, top-loading, bottom hinged service door, stainless steel construction, approx. 44 gallons, 4" legs, 120/60/1-ph, 1530w, 12.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, 6ft cord, cULus, UL EPH
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carter-Hoffmann CW4E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|