The CW4 44-gallon nacho chip warmer features a top and bottom door to allow you easily implement first-in-first-out protocols, resulting in serving the freshest chips possible. This unit is pre-set from the factory at 175 degrees F, but that can be adjusted up to 190 degrees F. The slide-out crumb pan and fully-welded stainless steel construction makes cleaning simple.
- 44-gal. capacity nacho chip warmer
- Features a top loading door and a bottom door for easy first-in-first-out use
- Pre-set temperature at 175 degrees F is adjustable up to 190 degrees F with tools via access hole on rear of unit
- Stainless steel construction is fully welded for durability and ease of cleaning1-in. thick fiberglass insulation ensures heat retention
- 4-in. adjustable legs ensure unit can always sit level
- Both product doors have a full-width stainless steel handle
- Crumb pan slides out for easy emptying and cleaning
- Top-mounted heating system
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, NEMA 5-15P
- Overall Dimensions: 301⁄8-in. W x 28-in. D x 451⁄2-in. H
- cULus, UL-EPH listed
Bulk Chip Warmer, forced air heating system, inconel sheatehed heating element, first in first out, gravity feed, top loading, bottom hinged service door, stainless steel construction, approximately 44 gallons, 45-1/2" x 29-5/8" x 30-1/8", 4" legs, 120/60/1, 1530w, 12.8 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, UL eph.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carter-Hoffmann CW4 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|