The CW2E chip warmer from Carter-Hoffman holds up to 22 gallons of chips, and maintains a first-in, first-out inventory to reduce waste and keep you serving fresh chips. The warmer's thermostat maintains consistent 175 degree F temperatures and a forced air heating system ensures all chips are heated evenly. Underneath the chip warmer is a stainless steel crumb tray that can easily be removed for cleaning.
- First-in, first-out setup keeps chips fresh
- Accommodates up to 22 gallons of chips
- Mechanical thermostat maintains constants 175 degree F temperatures
- Preheats to 160 degree F temperatures in 20-min.
- Forced air heating system keeps products consistently warm
- All-stainless, welded cabinet for durability and a long life
- Continuous fiberglass insulation wrapped around the bottom, top, and sides of unit for energy efficiency
- Thick, 16-gauge polished steel doors
- Integral, continuous hinges with removable, full-length steel pins
- 4-in. adjustable legs for level installation
- Both doors include full-width, integral stainless steel handles for user convenience
- Stainless steel crumb pan catches broken pieces and is full removable for easy cleaning
- Overall Dimensions: 223⁄4-in. W x 23-in. D x 383⁄4-in. H
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1530W, 12.6 A , NEMA 5-15 plug and 6-ft. cord included
- cULus and UL-EPH Listed
Bulk Chip Warmer, forced air heating system, inconel sheathed heating element, first in first out, gravity feed, top-loading, bottom hinged service door, stainless steel construction, approximately 22 gallons, 4" legs, 120/60/1, 1530watt, 12.8 amps, NEMA 5-15p, cUL, UL eph.
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Carter-Hoffmann CW2E SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|