With three dividers, the Carter-Hoffmann CNH28 Crisp-N-Hold fried food station's large food bay area can warm different foods at the same time. Engineered food holes optimize heat circulation and keep fried food fresh longer than heat lamps. To remove oil, warm air is forced through holes in the bottom grate and drawn up through the filter. A pan mounted at the bottom of the station collects grease and debris for cleanup. Both the pan and filter are removable for cleaning, and the filter is cleanable in the dishwasher. The unit's stainless steel construction is durable and easy to clean, while the inner and outer surfaces are welded together, eliminating gaps where food could fall. This Carter-Hoffmann CNH28 Crisp-N-Hold fried food station has a preset temperature of 190 degrees Fahrenheit, and it heats to that temperature in about 10 minutes. The temperature control is mounted inside, preventing accidental changes. To reduce the risk of burns, the unit's front rim is made of heat-resistant polycarbonate.
- Welded cabinet construction eliminates gaps where food could get trapped
- 20-ga. stainless steel construction withstands daily use
- Heat-resistant polycarbonate rail on front edge
- Continuous, 1-in.-thick fiberglass insulation keeps heat inside
- Stainless steel food grate is removable for cleaning
- 3 dividers keep different foods separate
- Surface has engineered holes to keep heating even
- Heat is forced through openings in the lower food grate
- Circular grate texture keeps food off hot metal
- Forced air heating system uses forced air blowers and ducts to direct heat towards food
- Can heat to 190 degrees F in 10 min.
- Preset temperature: 190 degrees F
- Electro-mechanical thermostat is mounted inside to prevent tampering
- Motor is kept away from heated air to extend its lifespan
- Removable filter captures oils and is dishwasher-safe
- Collection pan collects excess grease and slides out for cleaning
- Sits on countertop, eliminating the need for heat lamps
- 4-in. rubber feet keep the station in place
- cULus Listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 281⁄8 in. W x 29 in. D x 203⁄4 in. H
- 14 A, 2890 W
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 6-20P plug
You can learn more about this unit in our Guide to the Crisp N' Hold.
Crisp N Hold Fried Food Station, 4 sections, circulated air heating, 1780 cubic in.,
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann CNH28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Pan Type||Scoopable Pan|
|Warranty||1 year limited parts & labor|
|Product Type||Cooking Equipment|