The Carter-Hoffmann CH1800 cook and hold oven is made of stainless steel and insulated with 2-inch-thick, high-density fiberglass. Its 5-inch swivel casters are plate mounted, bolted to the base, and have a rubber tread; two have brakes to keep the cabinet in place. An integrated fan motor keeps the internal components from overheating while a built-in top mounted blower heater provides uniform heat distribution.
Since the Carter-Hoffmann CH1800 cook and hold oven cooks at a much lower temperature than convection ovens, it does not need a ventilation hood. The internal side-mounted heat duct system gently and consistently circulates heat in the cabinet to caramelize roasts and seal in juices, resulting in less food shrinkage and an attractive appearance. A water pan in the top of the cabinet provides humidity and keeps food moist and flavorful.
- (18) 18-in. x 26-in. pan capacity
- Removable tray racks are spaced on 3-in. centers
- Double-wall stainless steel construction
- Fully welded cabinet with outer cabinet welded to the base
- All seams are turned in to eliminate sharp edges
- Gray vinyl bumper on each side of the cabinet protects walls and door frames from dents
- Cabinet is filled with 2-in.-thick, high-density fiberglass insulation
- High-temperature silicone gasket is fixed to the cabinet
- Side-mounted inner heat duct system lightly and continuously circulates heat to caramelize roasts, resulting in less food shrinkage
- Field-reversible Dutch doors have adjustable, self-closing hinges with a chrome-plated finish
- Durable latch has a magnetic catch to prevent hot air from leaking
- Integral top mounted blower heater provides even heat distribution
- Built-in fan motor cools the internal components
- Water pan in the top of the cabinet provides humidity
- Meat probe included
- Cooking temperature range: 100-325 degrees F
- Holding temperature range: 100-200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in about 25 min.
- Top to bottom temperature variance is less than 5 degrees F
- 5-in. swivel casters, two with brakes
- No ventilation hood required due to the cabinet’s low temperatures
- 25.8 A, 6200 W
- 240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, NEMA 6-30P plug
- Interior dimensions: 541⁄2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 261⁄8 in. W x 323⁄4 in. D x 78 in. H
- CE approved; cULus listed; NSF certified
- Master on/off switch with power-indicating light and start/cancel button for cook cycles
- Cook with a timer or based on product temperature
- Touchpad displays an exact temperature readout
- Digital thermometer has a remote sensing bulb for cabinet operating temperature and displays temperature with the push of a button
- 18-hr. digital timer counts down during cook cycles
- Timer automatically starts from 0 during hold cycle
- Individual controls and displays for cook and hold temperatures
Read our cook and hold ovens buyers' guide to find the right cook and hold oven for your application.
Cook & Hold Cabinet, electric, electronic controls, cook to time or temperature, meat probe included, (18) 18" x 26" trays, approximately meat 240 lbs, stainless steel construction, 5" casters, cUL, NSF, 240v/60/1-ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann CH1800 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||CH18|
|Capacity (Pans)||18 Pan|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor|
|Product||Cook and Hold Oven|