The Carter-Hoffmann CD27 heated dish cart can hold (160) 9-inch-diameter plates or bowls on its turntable, which has four separate loading positions. Dishes and bowls can be loaded and unloaded through the top’s convenient sliding lid. Its insulated double-panel doors is kept closed by a durable sliding latch. Made of stainless steel, this sturdy unit resists corrosion and eliminates dangerous sharp edged with turned-in seams.
The Carter-Hoffmann CD27 heated dish cart is mobilized by 5-inch swivel casters and can be secured in place since two of the casters have brakes. A cord wrap holds the power cord out of the way while the unit is moved. Its heating element is sheathed in corrosion-resistant inconel. The heater has high-impedance protection that prevents it from overheating. Temperatures in the cart are adjusted by its thermostat.
- Accommodates (160) 9-in.-dia. plates or bowls
- Stainless steel turntable with an aluminum base plate
- Turntable enables loading from 4 positions
- Top lid slides back for convenient loading and unloading
- Top shelf provides a platform for plating food
- Stainless steel construction resists rust
- Seams are turned in to remove unsafe edges
- Insulated double-panel door with a heavy-duty sliding latch
- Door is aligned by 2 concealed hinges
- Transported on 5-in. swivel casters
- 2 casters have brakes that lock the cart in place
- Cord wrap holds the electric cord in place
- 2100 W, 17.5 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Overall dimensions: 27 in. W x 27 in. D x 321⁄2 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Bottom-mount Heating System
- Heating element has a corrosion-resistant inconel sheath
- High-impedance protection prevents overheating
- Fan motor is cooled externally
- Self-lubricated bearings
- Thermostat adjusts holding temperatures
- On/off switch
Learn more about banquet cabinets by reading our banquet mobility article.
Heated Dish Storage Cart, insulated, rotary design, enclosed, dish dividers for 160- 9" max diameter plates or bowls, stainless steel base and dividers, 5" casters, 120/60/1-ph, 2100w, 17.5amps, NEMA 5-20P, cUL, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann CD27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max. Dish Size (in)||9 to 9.9|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Carts & Racks|