The Carter-Hoffmann CD260H heated dish cart offers heated storage for (252) 12-inch-diameter plates, which can be loaded and unloaded through its hinged cover. It is made of stainless steel, resisting corrosion, dents, and scratches. The door is insulated with 1-inch-thick fiberglass and closes with sliding latches for a positive seal.
The Carter-Hoffmann CD260H heated dish cart has a heating element sheathed in inconel to resist corrosion, and its heater has high-impedance protection and an externally cooled fan motor to prevent it from overheating. 5-inch swivel casters transport the cart as a cord wrap protects the cord from being run over by the casters.
- Rugged, corrosion-resistant stainless steel
- Turned-in seams eliminate sharp edges
- Accepts (252) 12-in.-dia. plates
- Loading and unloading process is assisted by the hinged cover
- Cover is notched so that the door can be opened while the cover is shut
- Double-panel door confines heat with 1-in.-thick, high-density fiberglass insulation
- Sliding latch is durable and keeps the door tightly shut
- Concealed hinges keep the door aligned
- Cord wrap holds the cord during transport
- 5-in. swivel casters come with 2 braking casters
- 1400 W, 11.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 32 in. W x 32 in. D x 32 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Bottom-mount Heating System
- Corrosion-resistant, inconel-sheathed heating element
- Resists overheating with high-impedance protection
- Externally cooled fan motor
- Self-lubricated bearings
Our banquet mobility article has more information on banquet cabinets.
Heated Dish Storage Cart, rotary design, enclosed type, dish dividers for 252- 12-1/2" max diameter plates, stainless steel base and dividers, 5" casters, 120/50/60/1-ph, 1400w, 11.7amps, NEMA 5-15P, cUL, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann CD260H SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max. Dish Size (in)||12 to 12.9|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|