The Carter-Hoffmann CD260 dish cart can hold (252) 121⁄2-inch-diameter plates, and its stainless steel construction resists rust and can endure heavy use. Turned-in seams remove sharp edges to prevent injury, and the double-panel door is insulated with 1-inch-thick, high-density fiberglass. Plates are loaded and unloaded through the hinged cover, which is notched so that the door can open while the cover is closed. 5-inch casters, two with brakes, mobilize the unit. The Carter-Hoffmann CD260 dish cart has a cord wrap to keep the plug from being run over by the casters.
- Holds (252) 121⁄2-in.-dia. plates
- Rust-resistant, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Seams are turned in to eliminate sharp edges
- Double-panel door has 1-in.-thick, high-density fiberglass insulation
- Sliding latch provides a positive door seal
- Concealed hinges maintain door alignment
- Removable cover facilitates loading and unloading dishes
- Notched cover remains closed when the door is opened
- Moves with 5-in. casters
- 2 of the casters have brakes to hold the cart in place
- Cord wrap prevents the cord from being run over
- 1400 W, 11.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 32 in. W x 32 in. D x 32 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Want to know more about banquet cabinets? Check out our banquet mobility article.
Unheated Dish Storage Cart, rotary design, enclosed type, dish dividers for 252- 12-1/2" max diameter plates, stainless steel base and dividers, 5" casters, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann CD260 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max. Dish Size (in)||12 to 12.9|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|