The Carter-Hoffmann CD252 dish cart is constructed of stainless steel with turned in seams that eliminate raw edges. It accepts 252 plates with 11-inch diameters and has a hinged cover that helps with loading and unloading. Its insulated, double-panel door has durable sliding latches to keep it closed during transportation, and its concealed hinges keep the door aligned. Since the cover is notched, the front door can be opened while the cover is closed. 5-inch swivel casters move the Carter-Hoffmann CD252 dish cart smoothly across the floor.
- Fully welded stainless steel construction resists rust, dents, and scratches
- Turned-in seams eliminate unsafe raw edges
- Accepts (252) 11-in.-dia. plates
- Double-panel door has high-density fiberglass insulation
- Tough sliding latch closes the door tightly
- Concealed hinges maintain door alignment
- Removable hinged cover aids in loading and unloading
- Top cover is notched so the front door can open while the cover is closed
- 5-in. swivel casters enable movement
- 2 braking casters hold the cabinet in place when necessary
- Cord wrap holds the power cord during transport
- 1400 W, 11.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 28 in. W x 28 in. D x 32 in. H
- UL listed; NSF certified
Our banquet mobility article provides in-depth information on dish carts.
Unheated Dish Storage Cart, rotary design, enclosed type, dish dividers for 252- 11" max diameter plates, stainless steel base & dividers, 5" casters, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann CD252 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Max. Dish Size (in)||11 to 11.9|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Storage & Transport|