The Carter-Hoffmann BR96 EnduraHeat™ banquet cabinet can accommodate (96) 11-inch-diameter plates. Its three nickel-plated wire shelves are removable for holding large items or helping with cleanup, and the heavy-duty stainless steel construction with double walls adds strength. Heat is restricted to the cabinet with high-density continuous fiberglass insulation. With their transport latch, the insulated double-paned doors stay shut. The cabinet can be pushed and pulled since it has horizontal handles on either side, and the wheel-ahead caster design enables the unit to travel smoothly over bumps and uneven floors.
The Carter-Hoffmann BR96 banquet cabinet has a bottom-mounted heater that does not need tools to be removed. High-impedance protection prevents the heater from overheating. An EnduraHeat system offers fully mobile heated storage that keeps food at serving temperatures for as long as two hours. This system charges fully in one hour and has a light that indicates it is ready to use. Temperatures inside the cabinet can be set as high as 200 degrees Fahrenheit, preheating to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in 20 minutes.
- Holds as many as (96) 11-in.-dia. plates
- 3 removable shelves made of double nickel-plated wire
- Durable stainless steel construction with double walls
- Stainless steel base frame supplies strength
- High-density fiberglass insulation prevents heat from escaping
- Double-paned, insulated doors stay shut with roller latches
- Transport latch securely shuts both doors
- Silicone gasket reduces hot air leaks
- Handles on either end assist with pushing and pulling
- Dial thermometer is mounted on the center mullion
- Vinyl bumper around the base prevents marks and damage on walls and doorways
- 6-in. offset casters assist with transport over bumps and uneven floors
- 2 braking casters make the cabinet stationary
- Part of the EnduraHeat series
- Canned fuel should not be used
- 1950 W, 15.3 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 47 in. W x 221⁄8 in. D with a 131⁄4-in. clearance
- Overall dimensions: 575⁄8 in. W x 321⁄2 in. D x 60 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Bottom-mount Heating System
- EnduraHeat system keeps the unit hot while it is not plugged in
- System fully charges in about 1 hr.
- Light indicates when the system is fully charged
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- 20-min. preheat to 160 degrees F
- Phase-change material optimizes heating efficiency
- High-impedance protection avoids overheating
- Internally cooled fan motor
- Heater can be removed from the bottom without tools
- Heater has a black anodized finish
- EnduraHeat/convection/off toggle switch
Check out our banquet mobility article for more information on banquet cabinets.
EnduraHeat™ Heat Retention Banquet Cart, covered plate capacity of 96 (8-3/4" - 11" diameter), cUL, NSF, 120v/60/1phg, 1950 watts, 15.3 amps, 10 ft power cord NEMA 5-20P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BR96 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|