The Carter-Hoffmann BR1000 EnduraHeat™ banquet cabinet maintains serving temperatures for two hours without being plugged into an outlet, enabling the cabinet to become mobile. The system recharges in about one hour, features a mode for convection heating, and has a toggle switch to change between the two modes and turn off the unit. Its thermostat has a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit and can preheat to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in roughly 30 minutes.
The Carter-Hoffmann BR1000 banquet cabinet is made of stainless steel with a heavy-duty, double-wall design. High-density fiberglass insulation holds heat inside the cabinet, and the insulated, double-panel doors have sturdy roller latches. Its silicone gasket can endure high temperatures while handles on the sides help push and pull the cabinet. Its vinyl bumpers prevent damage to walls and doorways, and the 6-inch casters are set in a wheel-ahead design so that the cabinet can move smoothly over uneven floors.
- Accepts (120) 123⁄4-in.-dia. plates
- Completely welded stainless steel construction with strong double walls
- 2-in.-thick, high-density fiberglass insulation retains heat
- Insulated, double-panel doors with tubular hinges
- Roller latches have durable stainless steel strike plates
- Transport latch holds both doors shut
- Silicone gasket can withstand heat
- Dial-type thermometer is attached to the center mullion
- Double, nickel-plated wire shelves can be removed for cleanup
- Tubular stainless steel handles enable pushing and pulling
- Gray vinyl bumper protects walls and other surfaces from scratches
- Base frame adds durability to the structure
- 6-in.-dia. casters have a wheel-ahead pattern to move smoothly across uneven surfaces
- 2 casters have brakes to lock the unit in place
- Part of the EnduraHeat series
- Canned fuel should not be used
- 1950 W, 15.3 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-20P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 59 in. W x 275⁄8 in. D with a 145⁄16-in. clearance
- Overall dimensions: 693⁄8 in. W x 377⁄8 in. D x 633⁄8 in. H
- cULus listed; NSF certified
Bottom-mount Heating System
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 30 min.
- Rechargeable heat retention system keeps meals at serving temperature for 2 hrs.
- EnduraHeat system charges in about 1 hr.
- Indicator light signifies that the system is charged
- Toggle switch selects between off, convection, and Endura Heat modes
- Solid-to-solid phase change material increases heat retention
- Protected from high impedance
- Fan motor is internally cooled
- Mounted to the bottom and removable without tools
- Black anodized exterior provides a professional look
Our banquet mobility article has in-depth information on banquet cabinets.
EnduraHeat™ Heat Retention Banquet Cart, covered plate capacity of 120 (8-3/4" - 11" diameter) or 96 (11-1/8" - 12-3/4" diameter), cUL, NSF, 120v/60/1ph, 1950 watts, 15.3 amps, 10 ft power cord NEMA 5-20P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BR1000 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|