The Carter-Hoffmann BB96XX Classic Carter™ banquet cabinet is constructed of stainless steel and adds durability with its double-walled design and high-density fiberglass insulation. It can store as many as (120) 123⁄4-inch-diameter plates on its removable, duplex nickel-coated shelves. A handle on each end facilitates pushing or pulling, and four casters provide mobility over uneven surfaces with their offset design.
The Carter-Hoffmann BB96XX banquet cabinet’s heater is mounted on the bottom for accessibility and prevents overheating with high-impedance protection. A full-range thermostat with a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit and an indicator light help staff monitor operation. No tools are needed to remove the heater. This cabinet has vinyl bumpers around the base that prevent marks from being left on walls and doorways.
- Stainless steel construction with a durable double-walled design
- High-density fiberglass insulation traps heat in the cabinet
- Holds as many as (120) 123⁄4-in.-dia. plates
- 3 duplex shelves are made of nickel-plated wire
- Insulated door has hidden hinges that resist wear
- Secure latch handles
- Dial thermometer is mounted to the door
- Heat-resistant gasket is made of silicone
- 2 horizontal handles for pushing or pulling the cabinet
- Rugged stainless steel base frame
- Vinyl bumpers will not scrape walls
- Wheel-ahead casters facilitate smooth transportation over uneven floors
- Part of the Classic Carter series
- 1650 W, 13.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 51 in. W x 261⁄2 in. D with a 13-in. clearance
- Overall dimensions: 591⁄2 in. W x 35 in. D x 54 in. H
- cULus and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
Bottom-mount Heating System
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- 20-min. preheat to reach 160 degrees F
- Heater is removable without tools
- High-impedance protection avoids overheating
- Light activates when the heater is turned on
- Fan motor is cooled internally
Take a look at our banquet mobility article to learn more about banquet cabinets.
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (120) covered plates up to 12-3/4" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB96XX SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|