The Carter-Hoffmann BB96X Classic Carter™ banquet cabinet can hold (120) 12-inch-diameter plates on nickel-plated wire shelves that can be removed for cleanup. Constructed of stainless steel, the cabinet has a durable double-wall design and high-density fiberglass insulation. Its heater is attached to the bottom and can be removed without tools. With a maximum temperature of 200 degrees Fahrenheit, this unit preheats to 160 degrees Fahrenheit in 20 minutes.
Pushing and pulling the Carter-Hoffmann BB96X banquet cabinet is supported by one handle on each side. The door has hidden hinges, sliding latches with a handle, and a silicone gasket that prevents hot air leaks. Vinyl bumpers around the corners of the base protect other surfaces from dents and bumps. Its two rigid and two swivel casters are set in a wheel-ahead pattern for transporting the unit on uneven surfaces.
- Accommodates (120) 101⁄2- to 12-in.-dia. plates
- 3 nickel-plated wire shelves can be removed
- Heavy-duty, double-wall design and a stainless steel construction
- Insulated by high-density fiberglass
- Door is insulated and has durable hidden hinges
- Doors have latches that prevent them from opening during transportation
- Silicone gasket can withstand heat
- Door-mounted dial thermometer has a protected remote sensing bulb
- 1 handle on each end for pushing and pulling the cabinet
- Bumpers on the base prevent damage to walls, doorways, and other surfaces
- Base frame adds structural strength
- 2 swivel and 2 rigid casters have an offset pattern to roll over uneven surfaces
- Part of the Classic Carter series
- 1650 W, 13.7 A
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 48 in. W x 25 in. D with a 13-in. clearance
- Overall dimensions: 561⁄2 in. W x 331⁄2 in. D x 547⁄8 in. H
- CE approved; cULus and UL-EPH listed; NSF/ANSI 4 certified
Bottom-mount Heating System
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Indicator light shows when the heater is turned on
- High-impedance protection prevents overheating
- Internally cooled fan motor
- Heater can be removed without tools
Read our banquet mobility article for in-depth information.
Classic Carter™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, (120) covered plates up to 12" diameter, thermostatically controlled heat unit, without plate carriers, stainless steel construction, cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1650 watts, 13.7 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB96X SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|