The Carter-Hoffmann BB700 EquaHeat™ banquet cabinet has offset casters and stainless steel side handles for transportation. Damage to other surfaces and the cabinet is prevented with the vinyl bumper, while the stainless steel construction resists rust, dents, and scratches. It can hold (60) 11-inch-diameter plates on three shelves; these shelves are made of wire, so air can flow properly and keep meals hot. Deflector shields push heat into the baffle for even distribution. Heat is produced by an inconel-sheathed element and retained by fiberglass insulation. The Carter-Hoffmann BB700 banquet cabinet has a latch on the door to keep it closed while it is moving.
- Accommodates (60) 83⁄4-11-in.-dia. plates
- 3 nickel-plated wire shelves
- Strong, sturdy welded frame
- Corrosion-resistant stainless steel construction
- 6-in. casters have an offset design to roll over uneven surfaces
- Vinyl bumper prevents the cabinet from damaging other surfaces
- Retain heat in the cabinet with fiberglass insulation
- Gasket prevents air leaks
- Handles on the side of the cabinet are easy to grab for moving the unit
- Door stays closed with a sliding latch
- Monitor temperature through the dial thermometer
- Heating element produces heat
- Bottom-mounted heating system is accessible
- Safety latch keep the drawers closed during transport
- Heat is evenly distributed throughout the cabinet with deflector shields
- Maximum temperature: 200 degrees F
- Preheats to 160 degrees F in 20 min.
- Part of the EquaHeat series
- 13 A, 1500 W
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 10-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 243⁄8 in. x 217⁄16 in. with a 161⁄2-in. clearance
- Overall dimension: 33 in. W x 32 in. D x 743⁄4 in. H
- CSA, cULus, and UL-EPH listed
Additional information on banquet cabinets can be found in our banquet mobility article.
EquaHeat™ Banquet Cabinet, mobile, insulated, single door for pre-plated food, electric or canned heat, (60) covered 8-3/4" to 11" plates, stainless steel construction, 6" casters (2 swivel, 2 rigid), cUL, UL EPH, 120v/60/1ph, 1500 watts, 13.0 amps, 10 ft rubber cord with NEMA 5-15P, standard
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Carter-Hoffmann BB700 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Additional Info||Energy Efficient|
|Go Green||Energy Star|
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Product Type||Food Warming Equipment|